At this dedicated page, we would like to inform you in detail of our measures against the COVID-19 virus, where we put all our safety first and also follow the guidelines issued by the Dutch Government.
Reservation and Seating
- We can only accept customers who have made a reservation and have declared to be healthy.
- When we are open, we have checked the health of all our staff..
- Fortunately, due to the large Teppan Yaki Tables we have, we can seat you according to the (social) distance of 1.5 meters.
- We will make sure different groups can sit with a safe distance, while same house-holds can still sit together, non-same-household groups can also sit at a table respecting the 1.5 meters distance.
- Below are some samples how seating could look like. Now the actual seating could be different due to the reservations of the day.
- Serving, cooking and cleaning by staff will also be done respecting the (social)distance.
Disinfection and Cleaning
- Every day the entire restaurant is cleaned thoroughly to ensure a clean start of the day.
- At the entrance a disinfection gel will be prepared for you to use when entering the restaurant.
- As we do not want to re-use the menu, the menu will be printed and will be thrown away after every use.
- All staff will wash and clean their hands regularly and extra when necessary.
With the pre-health check at reservation, the above measures and also your cooperation we are convinced that we can provide you a safe environment for your Japanese evening.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us any time
Benkei Den Haag